Have you ever thought of automating everything to make your work fast and easier? There are best five social media tools and platforms that you can use for your business and this will give you a chance to do more in this evolving space. Searching everywhere but can’t find the right tools for your business? In this write-up, you will really get a gem by reading this information.
1. The web most underestimated bookmarking and sharing platform gets a makeover – Trunk.ly is really incredible and awesome. It ultimately gathers all of your url links from as numerous social media profiles as you desire. Additionally, it gives you access to the information your friends sharing in the web. It’s got a little design transformation and this can be helpful for your business. Soon this tool will become popular because many people will be using it.
2. Stash the good stuff – This is a new web app start-up Pistash.io – There’s been a significant amount of talk about of discussions about how to categorize your content into ‘watch’, ‘read’ and ‘listen’ and you can essentially get these options (and a few more) with Pistash.io. This could even help you organize your social life with its ‘see and do’ feature.
3. Transform your video content even more incredible with the new YouTube 3D – YouTube silently declared three website update this month that enables users to edit their video content as well as just uploading to its system. This quiet announcement is all about the introduction of 3D mode which you can find out in their site.
4. Twalaba.com – Find out where your friend’s location in Facebook – This sight can help you find flights based on your profile through the merge of search and social. This tool is really awesome; it can help you find the best flights and best deals!
5. UnderTheSite.com – This website digs up what platform or template a certain website is using. Just simply type the url of the website in the box and you will know what technology they are using in creating their website. By using this site, you will also discover which analytics system is attached to a website that you are investigating. Try this now and play around with this site! You will surely discover many awesome things which you didn’t after all expected.
- How To Write A Great Articles in Just 20 Minute
- The Return On Investment of Social Media
- Creating Quality Social Media Content To Build Relationship To Your Audience
- Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- Using Social Media Effectively For Your Business
Leave a Reply
Powered by Facebook Comments